YAMAHA M12 ELECTRIC DRIVE
A Yamaha Electric Drive is the most convenient, environment-friendly way to power a small boat - and you may be surprised just how powerful it is.
The amazing M12 - Just switch it on and take off
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. They are very easy to control, with a conveniently positioned tiller and a comfortable hand grip.
They're built tough too, with permanent magnet motors, damage-resistant casings and coatings, and special composite drive shafts that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At a glance
- Very simple and light to carry about - and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful - but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster - easy prop depth control
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Telescoping Tiller
|Max Thrust (kg)||13.6|
|Speeds (FWD/REV)||5 FWD/3 REV|
|Shaft Length||762 mm|