SUZUKI 250HP V6 DF250TX EXTRA LONG SHAFT OUTBOARD ENGINE
The Suzuki DF250 was the World's first production 250hp V6 four stroke. It has impressive acceleration, great top-end speed and the largest reduction gear ratio in its class.
When you choose a Suzuki 4-Stroke outboard, we provide you with a completely flexible rigging kit to suit your boat and get you on the water. With the DF250 V6 we include the following:
- Kill cord
- White trim gauge*
- Tacho and monitor gauge*
- Choice of control box
- Stainless steel propeller
- Wiring Harness
- 5 year leisure warranty / 2 year commercial warranty
- Free Compass by Datatag security marking with all Suzuki Marine insurance policies
* Upgrade to Suzuki Multi-Function Gauge available, please ask your local Suzuki Authorised Dealer for more information.
55° V-Block engine
The 55° engine gives a narrow compact design which ideal for double or triple installations.
Self-adjusting timing chain
Simple, effective and maintenance free timing chain that runs in an oil-bath so it never needs lubricating and equipped with a hydraulic tensioner so it remains properly adjusted at all times.
Offset drive shaft
The offset drive allows us to make our outboard engines smaller by moving the outboards centre of gravity forward, improving weight distribution, power output, balance and reduces vibration.
Quick acceleration and top-end speed
The DF250 V6 has the largest reduction gear ratio in its class, this leads to powerful torque for quick acceleration and great top-end speed.
Tilt limit system
Protects the boat from damage when tilting the outboard, acting as both a tilt limit and trim sender, the step-free, continuous system allows you to install the outboard on almost any boat.
Multi-stage induction enhances the engines performance by allowing the right amount of air into the cylinder resulting in higher power output during high speed operation.
This intuitive technology allows you to view important information from engine rpm and trim to boat speed and fuel economy, all on one user friendly screen.
A stainless steel propeller with a new interchangeable square shaped bush that offers efficient conversion of engine power to propulsion resulting in better grip and performance for our powerful outboards.
- Compact with an exclusive 55° V-Block
- DOHC 24-valve Engine
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing
- Multi Stage Induction
- 32-Bit Computer
- 54 Amp Charging Alternator
- Offset Driveshaft
- Two-Stage Cam Drive System
- Swings a 16" Diameter Prop (Optional)
- Direct Ignition
- Oil-Bathed Timing Chain
- Air Cooled High Output Alternator
- Two-Stage Gear Reduction
- RCD Standards (E01) CARB Rating: 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission (E03)
- Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Self Diagnostics System
- Counter Rotation Available
- 762mm (30") Shaft Available
- Idle Air Control
- Cool Air Intake System
- Water-cooled Fuel Rail
- Fully-Transistorized Ignition System
- Easy Oil Drain Plug
- Tilt Limit System
- Two Fresh Water Flushing Ports
- Oil Change Reminder System
- One-Piece Forged Crankshaft
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
|Recommended transom height:||635mm (25in)|
|Bore x Stroke:||95 x 85mm|
|Propeller Selection (pitch):||15" - 27.5"|
|Engine Type:||DOHC 24-Valve|
|Fuel Delivery System:||Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection|
|No. of Cylinders:||V6 (55-degree)|
|Full Throttle Operating Range:||5,500-6,100|
|Oil Pan Capacity:||8.0L|
|Engine Mounting:||Shear Mount|
|Trim Method:||Power Trim and Tilt|
|Exhaust:||Through Prop Hub Exhaust|