SUZUKI 150HP DF150APX EXTRA LONG SHAFT OUTBOARD ENGINE
The best just got better - packed full of innovative engineering, this super quiet and reliable outboard means that whether you’re boating for work or play, you never have to worry.
When you choose a Suzuki 4-Stroke outboard, we provide you with a completely flexible rigging kit to suit your boat and get you on the water. With the DF150AP we include the following:
- Safety lanyard
- User manual
- Choice of stainless steel propeller
- 5 year leisure warranty / 2 year commercial warranty
- 2 year commercial warranty
- Choice of electronic drive-by-wire control box
- Suzuki Multi-Function Gauge
- Flexible rigging kit
- Suzuki Keyless Start Immobiliser System
Suzuki Selective Rotation
Selective rotation offers a more robust gearing in the lower unit enabling the prop to rotate in both directions.
Suzuki Precision Control
This technologically advanced system gives smooth, precise control with crisp, immediate shifting particularly at low revs when manoeuvring and helps improve fuel efficiency.
Suzuki keyless start system
Designed with convenience in mind this system offers simple, stress-free starting and acts as an immobiliser to help deter theft.
Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
The system is controlled by hydraulic pressure from the oil pump and the process happens automatically so all you have to do is enjoy the power and performance.
Lean Burn control system
Suzuki's Lean Burn Fuel Control Technology predicts fuel needs according to operating conditions, then delivers the optimum fuel/air mixture to the engine resulting in greater fuel economy.
Largest reduction gear ratio in its class
A large reduction gear ratio leads to powerful torque for quick acceleration and great top-end speed.
Multi-stage induction enhances the engines performance by allowing the right amount of air into cylinder resulting in higher power output during high speed operation.
This intuitive technology allows you to view important information from engine rpm and trim to boat speed and fuel economy, all on one user friendly screen.
A stainless steel propeller with a new interchangeable square shaped bush that offers efficient conversion of engine power to propulsion resulting in better grip and performance for our powerful outboards.
- Suzuki Selective Rotation
- Suzuki Precision Control
- Suzuki Lean Burn Control System
- Big Block Design - 2.9-liter
- Multi Stage Induction
- Offset Driveshaft
- 16-Valve DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) Design
- Two-Stage Cam Drive System
- Oil-Bathed Timing Chain
- Cool Air Intake System
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing
- Counter Balancer System
- 32-Bit Computer
- Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection
- Two-Stage Gear Reduction System
- One-Piece Forged Crankshaft
- Air-Cooled Alternator
- Self Diagnostics System
- Idle Air Control
- Easy Oil Drain Plug
- RCD Standards (E01) CARB Rating: 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission (E03)
- Battery Isolator
- Tilt Limit System
- Direct Ignition
- Water-cooled Fuel Rail
- Two Fresh Water Flushing Ports
- Fully-Transistorized Ignition System
- Oil Change Reminder System
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
|Recommended transom height:||635mm (25in)|
|Bore x Stroke:||97 x 97mm|
|Propeller Selection (pitch):||15" - 27.5"|
|Engine Type:||DOHC 16-Valve|
|Fuel Delivery System:||Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection|
|No. of Cylinders:||4|
|Full Throttle Operating Range:||5,000 - 6,000|
|Oil Pan Capacity:||8.0L|
|Engine Mounting:||Shear Mount|
|Trim Method:||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Gear Shift:||F-N-R (Drive-by-Wire)|
|Exhaust:||Through Prop Hub Exhaust|